Hey Guys! This is a quick recipe I found that I tried last weekend and wanted to share with you! It’s great for a delicious family meal or a Sunday dinner. For my non-meat eaters and my seafood lovers, be sure to try this out!
The recipe said shrimps but I used prawns and it was perfect! Either will do!
Recipe- (Closet Cooking)
Photos by- Fisayo Longe (mirrorme.me)
8 ounces linguine
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, chopped
red chili pepper flakes to taste
1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
4 cups diced fresh tomatoes or 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 teaspoon oregano
1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/2 cup feta, crumbled
1 tablespoon dill, chopped
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring water to a boil in a large pot and cook the pasta as directed on package.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan over medium heat, add the onion and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and chili pepper flakes and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
4. Add the wine and simmer for a few minutes.
5. Add the tomatoes and oregano and simmer until the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes
6. Add the shrimp and simmer until cooked, about 2-4 minutes.
7. Mix in the feta, dill and parsley, season with salt and pepper and serve over the linguine.